InvestEye Lump Sum Monthly Investment
EXPECTED RETURN ON THE LUMP SUM MONTHLY INTEREST PLAN
The return on the InvestEye Lump Sum Monthly Interest Plan is fixed and is agreed at the beginning of the Investment. We offer returns equivalent (to +1 or More) of the prevailing Market Benchmark 91-Day Treasury bill depending on the AMOUNT INVESTED.
BENEFITS OF THE INVESTEYE LUMP SUM MONTHLY INTEREST PLAN
- Source of regular monthly supplementary income
- An investment for the short-term and funds are not locked up for the long term.
- Provides stability during turbulent market conditions.
- The safety of your Principal investment is guaranteed.
- Very competitive interest rates, above Treasury bill rates.
- Provides investors with liquidity and can serve as security / collateral for a loan facility or bank overdraft.
InvestEye Lump Sum Monthly Interest Plan is open to all individual investors 18 years and above, especially retirees, pensioners and people with no regular source of income who want to invest for a short time only and for whom it is important that their principal investments are protected at all costs.
HOW MUCH DOES ONE NEED TO INVEST?
A minimum amount of GHȼ50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Ghana Cedis) and above for a minimum period / tenor of 91 Days.
- Fully completed and duly signed InvestEye Lump Sum Monthly Interest Plan Application Forms.
- Valid Proof of Identity (Passport, Voters ID Card, Driver’s License, National ID Card).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The InvestEye Lump Sum Monthly Interest Plan is a short term investment product and the funds deposited in it must remain invested for a minimum of 91-Days. Strict Terms & Conditions regarding withdrawals therefore apply, which are as follows:
- There is a minimum vesting period of 91 Days during which an investor may not withdraw any amount from the Plan except for emergencies for which terms and conditions will apply.
- Withdrawals from the InvestEye Lump Sum Monthly Interest Plan within the 91-Day period may only be allowed, at any time in cases of extreme emergency g. Terminal ill-health, death etc. A penalty rate of 25% will be charged on the accrued interest on the investment in addition to all outstanding fees, if any, without exception.
- There will be no penalty charged if one decides to close the account after maturity of the investment.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
To sign unto the InvestEye Lump Sum Monthly Interest Plan, download and complete an application forms from our website, www.investeyecapital.com/lumpsumplan and submit the completed application form, together with the required supporting documents and pictures at our offices.
Alternatively, you can apply online, or request for the application form by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also call.
Completed application forms and supporting documents for those outside Ghana can be scanned and emailed to us for processing using the email address provided above. All emailed application forms and supporting documents will be subjected to KYC verification.
Unless otherwise indicated, all investment funds (cheques /cash), especially by those unable to visit our offices, should be paid into the following account, and the proof of deposit submitted for verification.
WHO WILL MANAGE YOUR INVESTEYE LUMP SUM MONTHLY INTEREST PLAN?
This investment Plan is managed by a team of investment professionals at InvestEye Capital Partners Limited (InvestEye) under the overall supervision of the Chief Executive Officer.The InvestEye team is made of professionals with extensive track record in investment advisory services, financial advisory services, financial economics, research, accountancy and audit.InvestEye Capital Partners Limited is an Investment Advisory and Fund Management firm licensed and regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of Ghana to carry on the business of Fund Management, Corporate Finance, Investment, Research Advisory Services and Real Estate Property Advisory. We are also Pension Fund Managers regulated by the National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA).
|Vision, Mission & Values|
Comments are closed.