InvestEye Group Plan
EXPECTED RETURN ON INVESTEYE GROUP PLAN (IGP).
The return on the InvestEye Group Plan is fixed and is agreed at the time of the investment. We offer returns equivalent (to +1 or more) of the prevailing Market Benchmark 1 (One) Year Treasury Note depending on the AMOUNT TO BE INVESTED by the group.
BENEFITS OF THE INVESTEYE GROUP PLAN
- Offers investors the opportunity to pool funds together.
- An investment for the short-term and funds are not locked up for the long term.
- Provides stability during turbulent market conditions.
- The safety of your Principal investment is guaranteed.
- Very competitive interest rates, above Treasury bill rates.
- The IGP or Group Plan is open to all individual investors 18 years and above, especially those who want to invest for a short time only.
- A group must consist of not less than (5) Five and not more than (20) individuals who can commit to contribute a minimum amount of GHȼ1,000.00 (One Thousand Ghana Cedis) or more for a minimum period of two years (24 Months).
- The group will appoint Two Coordinators who will liaise with an InvestEye portfolio manager on behalf of group members.
- Fully completed and duly signed InvestEye Group Plan Application Forms by all group members.
- Valid Proof of Identity by all group members (Passport, Voters ID Card, Driver’s License, National ID Card).
- One Passport Size Photograph from all group members.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The InvestEye Group Plan is a short term investment product and the funds deposited in it must remain invested for a minimum of Two years (24 Months). Strict Terms & Conditions regarding withdrawals therefore apply, which are as follows:
- There is a minimum vesting period of 24 months during which group members may not withdraw any amount from the IGP except for emergencies for which terms and conditions will apply.
- Withdrawals from the IGP within the 24 Months period may only be allowed, at any time in cases of extreme emergency e.g. Terminal ill-health, death etc. A penalty rate of 25% will be charged on the accrued interest on the investment in addition to all outstanding fees, if any, without exception.
- There will be no penalty charged if the group decides to close the account after maturity of the investment.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
To invest in the InvestEye Group Plan, download and complete an application form from our website, www.investeyecapital.com/groupplan and submit the completed application form, together with the required supporting documents and pictures at our offices.
Alternatively, the Group Coordinators can apply online, or request for the application form by sending an email to email@example.com or they can also call the office.
Completed application forms and supporting documents for prospective investors outside Ghana can be scanned and emailed to us for processing using the email address provided above. All emailed application forms and supporting documents will be subjected to KYC verification.
Unless otherwise indicated, all investment funds (cheques /cash), especially by those unable to visit our offices, should be paid into the following account, and the proof of deposit submitted for verification.
WHO WILL MANAGE YOUR INVESTEYE GROUP PLAN?
The InvestEye Group Plan is managed by a team of investment professionals at InvestEye Capital Partners Limited (InvestEye) under the overall supervision of the Chief Executive Officer.
The InvestEye team is made of professionals with extensive track record in investment advisory services, financial advisory services, financial economics, research, accountancy and audit.
InvestEye Capital Partners Limited is an Investment Advisory and Fund Management firm licensed and regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of Ghana to carry on the business of Fund Management, Corporate Finance, Investment, Research Advisory Services and Real Estate Property Advisory. We are also Pension Fund Managers regulated by the National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA).
|Vision, Mission & Values|